As promised, we will continue to operate throughout this crisis to look after your pets. Because of the severity of the situation however we will of course only be able to physically see emergency and urgent medical cases: we will be postponing all non-urgent procedures.
Do not fret: we do not expect you to always be certain just what constitutes an emergency or critical problem for your pet! That is our job, so if you have a problem with your beloved pets PLEASE CALL US and we will advise you on the urgency of the situation. In many cases we will be able to advise and dispense treatment without having to call you in, and in others our video consulting service (which is about to go live) will be sufficient.
PLEASE follow the protocols we set out in our previous post:
– DO NOT come to the practice unless you have TELEPHONED to us first.
– STAY IN YOUR CAR or OUTSIDE away from the doors and observing strict SOCIAL DISTANCING.
– Please ONLY ONE PERSON to come out of the car if instructed.
– CALL US when you arrive. We will consult with you over the ‘phone and give you instructions for us to collect and return your pet.
– PLEASE observe the SAME rules for medicine and food collection.
– PLEASE pay by TELEPHONE from your car or at home.
– For ISOLATED or VULNERABLE clients we will offer a DELIVERY service for medicine and food, again following strict protocols.
Thankyou for your kind co-operation, we will always be here for you! 🥰 Keep well and we will soon be through this difficulty! x
Molesey Vets are proud to be East Molesey’s premier veterinary practice, looking after your cats, dogs and exotic pets with exceptional skill, empathy and care! As an INDEPENDENT practice, owned by the vets who work here, can provide a range of service to suit your needs. From repeat prescriptions to Out of Hours emergency care we’ve got you and your pets covered.
You can guarantee your fluffy companion loves you as much as you love them. Cats and dogs are the most common house hold pets, and at Molesey Vets we understand how important their well-being is to you.
We offer a range of services to help keep your cats and dogs in peak condition. Our surgery has a dedicated ward designed to make their stay with us as comfortable as possible. With regular exercise and 24 hour supervision, they couldn’t be in better hands.
Your four legged friend need as much care and attention as possible, and that’s where we come in. Our dedicated team of veterinarians have years of experience caring for dogs and cats.
Registering your cat or dog has never been easier. All we need to take are a few details about each animal you want to register with us. For more information on how to become part of the Molesey family, take a look here.
See our opening hours below